Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kelsey + Nathan: Rehearsal

Photobucket

I am so excited to share with you the wedding rehearsal of Kelsey and Nathan! Their wedding took place at the gorgeous Trinity United Methodist Church in downtown Denver. It was a gorgeous church that Clint and I had actually considered for our wedding. It was so neat to be shooting a wedding there instead!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kelsey looked so stylish in her White House Black Market dress and her fabulous red shoes! Kelsey sells shoes at Nordstrom, so I of course had to get plenty of shoe shots for her!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nathan's sister, Courtney is a wonderful cello player and she played several beautiful songs during the ceremony.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nathan's youngest sister, Natalie was an awesome candlelighter!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After they practiced the ceremony several times, we ran outside to grab a couple shots of just the two of them.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this photo of Kelsey holding her dress so the wind wouldn't catch it. It was getting really windy because a big rain storm was moving in.

Photobucket

I also took several photos of my good friends and Kelsey's sister, Hannah and her husband, Brendan! Aren't they cute? They have been married over two years and are still so in love!

Photobucket

For dinner, we went to Garcia's Mexican Restaurant which was so fitting because Garcia is Nathan's last name.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think this is one of my favorite shots of the night.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I caught Nathan playing with Kelsey's ring and it was so sweet!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After dinner, we watched two slideshows with photos of Nathan and Kelsey from their childhood all the way through their engagement.

Photobucket
Photobucket

After that, they opened their wedding presents from their family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kelsey's older sister, Meghan made them a quilt that matched Kelsey's peacock inspired wedding.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a wonderful and super sweet night for both of these families as they celebrated Kelsey and Nathan and their upcoming life together.

Photobucket

Don't go anywhere! The wedding is coming next!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very fun! I want the pictures of Brendan and I too since we never got engagment pictures
-Hannah

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Kayla!It's cool how no one looks at all stressed at rehearsal... Amazing! ;oP

Gosh - wasn't the food great at Garcia's!?! I could eat that right now!

And that quilt - my, my, my... Lovely!

Mrs. D. ;o)

Matt Duthie said...

Just finished looking at your wonderful pics K... wow... awesome... and the subjects - N & K, and Arrianna, etc... nice job. I really felt as though I was at the wedding. Thanks. The Dodges and N&K can be proud! Yea.

You have found a niche! God Bless you and yours...

Matt Duthie :o)