Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chillin' at the Pool

Photobucket

I finally got some pool time in this summer. While I was up in Denver, my sisters had a pool birthday party to go to, so I tagged along with them and the three of us busted out our new swimsuits. Aren't my sisters so cute?!?

Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom hardly ever lets me take photos of her and I love this one. She looks so cute in her new sunglasses shading herself from the super bright sun.

Photobucket

Melissa and I played "Motor Boat, Motor Boat" in the water, although I didn't go under. I let Melissa do that part. :-D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is probably one of my favorite photos from this summer. I just love the this shot with Melissa's fair skin and her wet eyelashes. So sweet.

Photobucket

No comments: