Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Header and Blog Changes

So, what do you think of the new blog look? Since I am posting more and more of my client's photos and targeting my blog to new clients, I have made it more "Spink Studio." I have rearranged a few things and created a brand new header featuring some of my favorite photos from recent shoots. As you can see, I've given you a little sneak peek of Kim + Matt's engagement session and Kelsey + Nathan's wedding, both which I'll be posting very soon! If you've had a recent session with me, check back often because I may be featuring one of your photos in the blog header.

Also, I have updated the categories on the sidebar to include a "Photography: Engagement" and "Photography: Senior." I will also have a wedding and baby category coming soon. If you are a client and want to see just my engagement or senior work, click one of the categories to filter the posts.

I have also added the email function. If you'd like to email one of my posts to a friend, just click the envelope icon at the bottom of the post to send an email.

If you're reading this in Google Reader, come on over and see the new look and let me know what you think! I have also limited the number of posts on the home page to eight so that it will load faster for you. Please let me know if there is anything that is still not functioning or taking too long to load.

Also, I wanted to mention that if you don't use Google Reader, YOU SHOULD!! It's probably the best thing I have ever signed up for. Thanks to the awesome Kristin Bednarz for recommending it to me. I now subscribe to almost 200 blogs and always see the latest posts. If you have a blog, leave a comment with the link because I would love to add your blog to my Reader.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi Natividad said...

Love the new look!

Carrie, Cory, Marley and Everly said...

Looks Aweseome Kayla! I can't wait to see all of the new pics, etc. Marley is so close to sitting up - let me know if you ever are back in town and I will plan ahead to make sure we can get together for some pics if you still want to:-) hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

wassup kaylabarker.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James