Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kelsey + Nathan: Wedding Part 2

Photobucket

Kelsey and Nathan were married in the gorgeous Trinity United Methodist Church in Denver. Unfortunately, they will not let photographers get very close during the ceremony, so I was restricted to the back. My second shooter, Heather was also a guest at the wedding, so she went and snuck her big 70-200 lens and tripod to her seat and hopefully got some closer shots than what I was allowed to.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kelsey and Nathan opted for cheesecake instead of traditional wedding cake. Too bad Clint didn't come with me. He would have been so excited. He LOVES cheesecake.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay, I seriously have about a dozen adorable photos of Hannah and Brendan dancing together. These two are so sweet! I tried to limit it to only a couple.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really love this photo. I don't know whether it is Hannah's cute smirk, Brendan's sexy eyebrow raise or the couple kissing in the background, but it just seems so dreamy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This adorable boy was keeping us all entertained. Not only could he work a point and shoot, but he was also a great break dancer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And since it's my blog, I gotta post this photo of my adorable parents dancing. This was just two days before their 24th wedding anniversary.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nathan and Kelsey, I pray that God blesses your life together! Thank you for letting me capture your special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a perfect ending to a perfect day! Thanks for capturing it so beautifully for us Kayla! You rock!

Lots of Love (and appreciation!),
Mrs. D. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Kayla!!! These photos are even more beautiful than I imagined!! thanks so much for doing such an amazing job with everything. I am beyond excited and grateful that you were there. Talk to you soon girl.

Kelsey