Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kelsey: Lingerie Shower

Photobucket

Get ready! The next couple posts are all about Kelsey and Nathan! I spent a wonderful five days in Denver celebrating with the Dodge and Garcia family during Kelsey's special weekend. I was so blessed to be a part of her wedding by photographing and capturing their special day. To start off the weekend, I attended Kelsey's lingerie and bachelorette party! Hannah (one of my bridesmaids) was the matron of honor and did a wonderful job with her sister-in-law, Erin putting the party together.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We played a really fun "Guess the girls' favorite chick flick" game. Mine was Just Married. Just one of my many favorites.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a wonderful time hanging out and relaxing before the busy weekend. Next up...the bridesmaid brunch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious memory, Kayla! You captured it well! I'm so blessed to have been a part of it!

Mom D.

Barb said...

Really fun photos, Kayla!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice time. Too bad some some of the girls are dressed inappropriately.

zerry ht said...

Hope the party was enjoyed well. I am planning to arrange an anniversary party for my brother at one of flawless Los Angeles wedding venues next month. Want to decorate the venue with lilies and orchids. Hope the couple enjoys this grand celebration.