Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day in Denver

Photobucket

While visiting my family in Colorado, Mom, Mercy, Melissa and I went to meet my 4th grade teacher, Kathy and her daughter, Jenna and good friend, Callie over by Denver University. We first went to visit Jenna at the Flower Market where she works. It was so adorable and smelled so wonderful!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went a couple doors down and ate at an authentic meat deli then shopped the stores and had some yummy ice cream.

Photobucket

After our ice cream, we drove over to Washington Park and let my sisters swing while us ladies talked. I manged to pull them off the swings long enough to let me take some photos of them. Mercy is totally a little model and was working it for me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was such a wonderful day and we enjoyed spending time with old friends and enjoying the summer weather.

No comments: