Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kim + Matt Behind the Scenes Sneak Peek

I just wanted to give you a little "behind the scenes" sneak peek at Kim and Matt's engagement session that is coming soon.

Photobucket

Yep, that's my husband...with his butt in my cute shot. This is what happens when your husband who also happens to be the bride's brother comes on the photo shoot. Hehe. Actually, Clint was a really big help during Kim and Matt's engagement session. We scheduled their shoot on probably one of the hottest days in West Texas. Because of that, Kim and Matt decided to drive the RV so they would have a place to change and cool off between sessions. Great idea! Because of this, I managed to talk Clint into going with me.

Since I am only 5 foot, 2.5 inches (at the most), I brought along a stool so I could get some shots from above. So, Clint became the official stool carrier of the day.

Photobucket

While I wasn't using it, it also doubled as Clint's chair. I turned around to find Clint sitting propped up on it acting like a total goofball and I got this great shot that makes me smile! Besides being the stool carrier, Clint found some sweet locations which I'll be sharing with you very soon! Check back to see the Kim + Matt's full post!

Photobucket

No comments: