Monday, August 25, 2008

Kim + Matt: Engagement

Photobucket

This was a very special photo shoot for me! I got to photograph one of my best friends who I am blessed to have as my sister-in-law, Kim with her groom-to-be, Matt! They will be getting married on November 15 in the same church Clint and I were married in and I will get to stand right beside her as her matron of honor! I am so blessed to be a part of her upcoming special day!

Like I mentioned earlier, we headed out on a super hot Sunday morning to a nearby rundown West Texas town to take their engagement photos. Kim and I had scouted out a couple awesome places that we wanted to use. Our first stop was the park that had some huge trees. The morning light was gorgeous.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is one of my favorites! So, so sweet!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Clint found this gold mine of an alley! I didn't even notice that is said "I knew then" on the wall until I was editing these photos. So perfect!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Kim and I found this perfect shaded alcove when we were scouting out places a couple months ago. I loved it so much I took a photo of it on my phone so I wouldn't forget. I'm glad I did because this is probably my favorite series of photos!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We took a little lunch break to cool off and then hit up this awesome tire trash pile! I love these. As we were leaving, Matt climbed up on top of them which resulted in an awesome shot!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Kim and Matt! I had an awesome time with you and I can't wait for your amazing wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! So creative... Love it!!!!

Hector

Molly Swanson said...

These pictures are awesome!!! Matt is my cousin :)