Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kelsey: Bridal Party Brunch

Photobucket

For her bridesmaids, sisters and moms, Kelsey threw a bridal party brunch the day before the wedding. I felt so special to be invited and join in on the fun!

Photobucket

Kelsey's niece, Rachel was in Colorado for the first time and she was being super cute trying to get all of the attention. She knew how to win all of her aunts' hearts!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's me with the gorgeous group of girls! They're so sweet to include me!

Photobucket

Kelsey gave everyone a little box from Nordstrom where she works.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Inside each box was a pair of these gorgeous earrings for each girl! Kelsey was so sweet and gave me some as well! I love them and I wore them to the wedding.

Photobucket

Kelsey also prepared a wonderful brunch with some yummy quiches, fruit, scones and juice. I think she was working way too hard before the wedding, but it was fabulous!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

To end, I love this photo of Natalie, the candlelighter and Kelsey's little sister-in-law. This is just one of the many cute photos I took of her throughout the weekend.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kayla - what a special memory. You did a beautiful job capturing the moment. And the colors are so vivid and lovely!

I just put the one of all you girls in my front yard as my new back ground...for the moment anyway - so many good shots to choose from right now....

And what an adorable little baby that is! ;o) (wink!)

Mrs. D. ;o)
AKA Rachel's CO Grandma

Anonymous said...

Is that really the best picture of me and the baby?
-Hannah

JoAnn Welch said...

Kayla! These photos are so beautiful. I know Kelsey's supposed to be the main attraction, but she's got some competition with that adorable Rachel. : )
JoAnn