Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Band Practice

Photobucket

This summer, the house was full of lots of music! Clint and his band, Johnny and the Yahoos practiced almost every night this summer while my brother, Josh was in town. They have been working on some really awesome songs. You can hear some unmastered clips on their MySpace: Johnny & the Yahoos. Of course their totally awesome MySpace page was designed by myself! It still needs some tweaks, but check it out!

Right after I got my new camera, I snapped some of these photos one afternoon during practice. Josh has been bugging me ever since to give him these photos for his Facebook. I played around with some different post processing effects. You can check out more photos on Facebook!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also wanted to add, my bro-in-law, Tom is also in the band, but he happened to be sleeping on the living room floor during this recording sessions, thus no photos of him.

No comments: