Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Post a Day in May

Yep, a post a day in May. Or at least I am going to try anyway! I have lots of things running around in my brain and I have been creating all kinds of different things that I want to post up here on my blog, so I am going to try to post every day for the whole month of May. We'll see if it happens since I will be out of town for 10 of those days! I think I can do it!

Feel free to leave me a comment and ask me a question or let me know what you would like to see me post about this month! And to all my blog lurkers, come out and say hi!

My studio is a disaster because I have been busy creating this week. Tomorrow is May Stamp Club and I just finished up the cards for it. I better go pick up the studio and the rest of the house! More to come later!

No comments: