Saturday, May 03, 2008

May Stamp Club

So, like I said last night, May Stamp Club was a huge success! I think this group of ladies are all going to have awesome parties over the next few months!

Last night we did four technique heavy cards. I've been playing a lot with craft ink and since the chipboard is on sale this month, of course we had to use some of that too! Let me know if you have any questions on these cards. I might even post a video tutorial! ;-) This first card was inspired by the card on the front of Stampin' Success this month.

Also, I wanted to mention that I added labels to all of my posts over the past three years! That way if you are looking for an older post, you can just click on of the labels at the right and it will filter through all of my other posts to just those of stamping for example. Check it out.

NOTE TO MY MOM: Don't look too closely! You may be getting one of these for Mother's Day!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: