Friday, April 25, 2008

Announcements

Over the past few months I have been designing announcements one right after the other. I love doing these because I love to recreate the person's personality onto a card. Here are a couple of my favorites. I love how each one matches that girl's style.


McCall graduating from high school (photos by the fabulous Kristin Bednarz):
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Kim graduating from college:
Photobucket
Photobucket


Callie graduating from college (she loves green, can you tell?):
PhotobucketPhotobucket



My stinkin' awesome sister-in-law, Kim B. graduating from college (photos by me):
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Janessa getting married in June (I designed this B monogram for her which will be on her invitations and seen throughout her wedding material):
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Natalie & Talia graduating from high school (graduation party invite):
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that one you did for mccall!

here's the link to the st. thomas resort you asked about:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sttfr-frenchmans-reef-and-morning-star-marriott-beach-resort/

and i DID create a card box (inspired by yours) for the wedding! although, we didn't get a good photo of it from the photographer. i'll take one of it here at home and send it your way. btw, NO ONE put their cards in it!! we can't figure out why... haha!