Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sick Day

The past couple days I have been feeling congested off and on and today, I am not feeling well at all. I am just hanging out in my jamies on the internet and working on designing some stuff. I plan on launching an Etsy shop here in the next month or two, so I have been playing around with designing some fun product for it! I can't wait to show you.

On another note...Clint and I have been trying to eat healthy and lose some extra pounds that we gained the last four months. This has become one of my favorite drinks.
I buy them in the produce section at the grocery store. My favorite is the Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Vanilla Chai Tea. They also have a mocha one that is yummy and so much cheaper and healthier than getting a Frappacino at Starbucks. I usually drink them for breakfast.

That's about all I can type for today. My head is too fuzzy to write more. More tomorrow...

No comments: