Thursday, May 08, 2008

Two More Seniors

I'm leaving in six days to go visit my family in Colorado and celebrate my brother's graduation. Because I am taking 12 days off work to help my brother move down, all of my clients are needing me to get their projects done before I leave. I have sooo much to do by Tuesday as well as go to Kim's graduation on Saturday and have a wonderful Mother's Day lunch on Sunday.

I had the opportunity to design two more senior announcements before the end of the school year which includes my first guy's announcement! Congrats to Shay and Whitman!

Shay graduating from high school. Photos by the awesome Kristin Bednarz.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Whitman graduating from high school.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Clint and I have both been working for almost 12 hours straight today, so I think we're going to chill for the rest of the night and take a mini trip to Target! Yay!

2 comments:

*Heather said...

Such fabulous pictures Kayla and cards you did for them! ;)

Anonymous said...

is that a real deer in Shay's thing?

Mercy