Friday, May 23, 2008

Congrats, Kim & Matt!

Sorry for the lack of posting! I am still on vacation and will be for another three days, but I have so much to share. In the last two weeks, Kim graduated from college, we celebrated Mother's Day at our house, I went to Colorado, shot Kelsey and Nathan's engagement photos in downtown Denver (I can't wait to edit and share those photos!), Josh graduated from highschool, Shawn, April and Alex visited us while in Colorado and Josh and I made the long voyage from Denver to Houston. All in the last two weeks!

But the most excited thing is that Matt proposed to my sister-in-law Kim last Friday night! He took her out on the lake for a romantic dinner and asked her to marry him (every Matt Evans style!). I am so, so happy for them and I can't wait to be a part of their special day! It is so exciting!! I just wished I had been in town to celebrate with Kim. Here are some photos that Cari took of their special night. Get ready for some more wedding posting!

No comments: