Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sophie Milman

Since I have totally exhausted my collection of Micheal Buble songs, I went looking on iTunes for some new jazz music to listen to. I get so tired of listening to all the the top hits on the radio and I wanted to buy something that was totally different. I found this up and coming jazz singer named Sophie Milman and I am really loving her voice and her style. Her new album, "Make Someone Happy" was just released on iTunes today and of course I went and bought it. Here's a little sampling of her music for you to listen to! You can also check out her MySpace here: Sophie Milman

Sophie MilmanSomething In The Air Between Us

Sophie MilmanLonely In New York

Sophie MilmanReste (Stay)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of Madeleine Peyroux? I love her and you probably would to. Or Jamie Cullum? You would like him also I think.