Saturday, September 01, 2007

And the Winner is....August 2007!

Wow. So I just went back through my blog archives reading over all of the awesome comments everyone has left me in the past two years. I also realized that in the month of August I have blogged a total of 11 posts compared to my typical 3-5 per month! That's over double my normal amount! Gosh, I have been chatty. Have all of you enjoyed it?

Since I hate to post without a photo, I'll leave you with a photo of me in the Caribbean in July. This was on our balcony on the cruise ship docked at the French side of the gorgeous St. Marteen! Since I have been doing all this blogging, I have been procrastinating on editing my hundreds of cruise photos. It will be done soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. We saw your Mom the other day and she said things were going well. Will be thinking of you as you plan this wonderful wedding. Blessings.