Monday, August 13, 2007

Introducing: Spink Studio

I am very excited to announce that I have officially launched my graphic design company, Spink Studio. It has been in the works for over a year and I am now running my company full time as a freelance graphic designer and photographer. Originally the name of my company was Scallop Pink, Ink. (SPInk for short). In June, I shortened the name to Spink Studio and I launched my new website this month.


Here is some information about Spink Studio:

Spink Studio is a graphic design company that specializes in creating designs that will effectively portray your image and showcase it to your target audience. We are dedicated to learning about your company's needs and will help you to successfully communicate your specialties through graphic design.

Graphic designer, Kayla Schwisow, creates inspirational and unique designs that will help promote and grow your business. Kayla holds an Associate of Applied Science in Advanced Computer Graphic Design for Print.

Spink Studio also specializes in portrait and wedding photography. With a design background, we can creatively capture the images that reflect your unique personality and event.

Specializing In:
Identity Design
Logo Development
Promotional Materials
Marketing Collateral
Cohesive Advertising Campaigns
Website Design
Trade Show Graphics
Package Design
Wedding Invitations and Collateral
Portrait Photography
Wedding Photography

If you would like more information about Spink Studio or would like to see several galleries of Spink Studio’s award winning graphic design and photography, please visit:
Spink Studio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!

Everything you do is so amazing! I like it all. I know we'll see some really amazing design & photography as you build up your cliental.

-KIM