Thursday, August 02, 2007

Two Incredible Bands=One Awesome Night

Well, Clint has been bothering me for days to post the photos that I took in Alpine a week and a half ago. I was really disappointed because the lighting in the building was very poor, so the majority of my photos did not turn out that great. But here's some of the ones that were okay. You can click on them if you want to see them larger. Clint played in his two bands: Johnny & the Yahoos and Lifted^. They both did a fabulous job and I loved listening to them play. Our friend, Jermaine also came and gave a wonderful message. It was a great trip and everyone really enjoyed it!

Check out John and his Yahoos on MySpace at: John's MySpace






Check out Lifted's MySpace at: The Lifted^ Band's MySpace








And the whole gang:


And of course, we had to get a photo of Clint and I. Sorry, Chris, but I painted you out of the picture!! ;-)


And I promise I'll get around to posting some of the cruise pictures!! There's so many to go through, but I want to share them with you.

No comments: