Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Meritorious Recognition

Just before I graduated, my great teacher, Ron Howe nominated me for The Denver Post's Colorado Private School Association's Student of the Year award. I felt so honored that he would take the time to nominate me! I didn't know if anything would come of it, but today I received a letter in the mail stating that I had won Meritorious Recognition (or runner up) for Student of the Year in Art & Design! How AWESOME is that!?! Wow, I feel so honored to have been selected out of the many art students in Denver! Here is my name listed on the website:
The award ceremony is on Thursday, September 13th. Let me know if you would like to attend and I'll get you the information! I may even get to be in The Denver Post! How cool is that?? God just continues to bless me and give me favor!

No comments: