Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wedding Journal: October 30, 2007

Wow! It has been a busy week and a totally crazy month! I can't believe it is almost November! I still have so much left to do. Here are some updates:

I got a lot done on the invites last Sunday while it was snowing. I had all of them just about finished by the time Kim came.

My totally awesome soon to be sister-in-law, Kim came to visit me this weekend! We had a wonderful and busy time together! She was looking forward to seeing the gorgeous Rockies, but because of the fires in California, they were covering in a terrible smoky haze.
My bridal shower was on Saturday and it was fabulous!!! The hostesses really out did themselves and I had a wonderful time! It couldn't have been more perfect. I have lots of great photos to share, but first I will share some photos of the card sets that I made for each of my nine hostesses.
Kim and I went to The Bridal Collection after the shower to show her my wedding dress and for her to try on the bridesmaid dress. Kim also tried on some wedding dresses that she looked great it!! It was so fun. The Bridal Collection called me to today to let me know that all of the bridesmaid dresses have arrived and I can't wait to see them! Now we are just waiting for my dress!

Kim and I got all of the wedding invitations finished on Sunday night! It was such a great feeling. Now I just have to print the envelopes, stuff and stamp them and they will be on their way!

I also got hair appointments scheduled for myself to get my hair colored and a trial run of my wedding hairstyle done while I am in Texas for Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

There is still so much left to do! 66 days to go...

1 comment:

kristinbednarz said...

Okay, these cards are absolutely adorable! I love them! I should have signed up to be a hostess. Darn. Missed opportunity.

See you Turkey week!