Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bruised Palms

Bruised palms equal really awesome wedding invitations!

So, on Friday night, I spent 2 1/2 hours punching out circles for the bands on the wedding invitations. Unfortunately, I now have bruised and swollen palms. But the invitations are looking great! Mom and I went to a twelve hour crop yesterday. I was sad that I was not able to scrapbook, but I put together some really cute presents to give my bridal shower hostesses. I can't wait to show you after Saturday. Those took me longer than I expected, so I did not get as much done on the invites as I thought I would. But the list is getting shorter. Today we got our first snow, so I am staying house bound to work on the invites. I am hoping to get them finished by the end of this week! Left to do on the list...

...cut 188 Couple Cards.
...glue 188 photos onto the Couple Cards.
...cut 188 Reception Cards.
...stuff 564 cards into 188 invites.
...cut 188 black bands.
...score 188 black bands.
...glue 188 white circles to 188 silver circles.
...glue 188 assembled circles to 188 black bands.
...print 175 envelopes.
...stuff envelopes.
...stamp envelopes.
...mail wedding invitations.
...PRAY FOR KAYLA'S HANDS TO FEEL BETTER!

1 comment:

Ursula Page said...

I can't wait to see them!!! I bet they look awesome :)