Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wedding Journal: October 4, 2007

Only three more months to go! I can't believe it! Where have the last three months gone? And I have so much more to do! Unfortunately, I am not getting much done today because I am sitting at the library waiting for my car's cooling system to be fixed. I figured I should get that done before I move to Texas!

Anyway, on to the good stuff! So, out of all of the wedding planning I have done and will do, the most crucial decision for me to make was to pick the perfect wedding photographer. You would think that the dress is the most important decision...well, not to me. Now don't get me wrong, my dress is gorgeous! But being that I am an artist, designer and amateur photographer, finding a wedding photographer that matched my style and taste was difficult. I am super picky! I spent hours searching Google for West Texas wedding photographers with not much luck (note to photographers: buy some Google Ad words for your websites!). Until I ran across the blog of this amazing photographer. People, met Kristin Bednarz, my totally awesome wedding photographer! As soon as I saw her work on her blog, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer! No matter what it took. I am so excited because she will be there on January 3rd and 4th capturing wonderful memories for Clint and I. Of course, I have to show you some of her work! Kristin, I hope you don't mind!
If you want to see more, check out all the wedding posts on her blog: Kristin's Wedding Blog Posts

1 comment:

kristinbednarz said...

AHHH! Oh, my gosh! I'm famous!!!

LOL

Funny thing is, when the first image loaded up, I was thinking to myself, cool shot. What is Kayla blogging about today?

And then to see all your favorite images that I have taken listed there, it just made my day!

How cool is that?

Thanks, Kayla. I'm so excited!