Friday, November 02, 2007

The Invites Are On Their Way

Just a quick update to let you know that the wedding invitations went out yesterday! It felt so good to get those all wrapped up and out the door! I can't believe that I have been working on that project for over a month! You don't even want me to count how many movies I watched while I worked on them.

I have been running around like crazy the last two weeks and unfortunately my body can't keep up. I woke up feeling so sick yesterday! Hopefully I can get a little rest this weekend before it's Monday again. I have so many projects left to do!

I will be back to post photos of the invitations. I know you want to see them! But I want everyone who is waiting to get theirs in the mail to see them first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy from Fort Worth! Your invitations came a couple of days ago and they are SO AWESOME! You are a phenominal artist. -Sarah Hall-