Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekly Checklist

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE working from home? I couldn't imagine getting up early on Monday mornings and having to drive to work and sit at a desk for eight hours. I like starting my week off slow and taking it easy. I also love that I can dink around with wedding planning periodically through the day. The wedding planning has been going unusually smooth. Maybe that's because I have been planning it since I was 14 or it could be that I am one of those super, entirely way over organized brides. Take my new weekly checklist for instance! I wanted to put my self on a beauty regiment since the big day is only over 100 days away. So what did I do? I created a beautifully laid out and very large checklist using my graphic design skills! That way I know I have had all eight cups of water every day! Okay, so maybe I am a little over the top...but who cares!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

excel....?

Anonymous said...

will you email me that checklist? :)

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

Mrs. D. :o)

Anonymous said...

I really need to make one Kay!!!
Love, Mercy