Friday, September 21, 2007

Student of the Year Award Ceremony

You may remember that I mentioned a couple posts back that I received Meritorious Recognition for Student of the Year in Art & Design from the Colorado Private School Association and The Denver Newspaper Agency. The award ceremony was last Thursday and Dad came with me to take some photos of the special event! I felt so honored and blessed to be recognized as one of the top students in Art and Design in the state of Colorado! After the ceremony, the founder and director of Platt College, Jerry Sirbu took me and the two other Platt award winners to eat at Macaroni Grill. It was a wonderful morning! If you live in Colorado, make sure you pick up a copy of The Denver Post on Sunday, September 23 because my smiling face is going to be in there!

Me & Jerry Sirbu the Founder and Director of Platt College

5 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

wow! Congratulations! The photographer in me? Thinking about that wall and how cool is that? LOL

That had to feel so good to be honored like that.

Toby Cochran said...

you are an all star!

Ariana's Corner said...

you are so talented! God has blessed you so much!
Ariana

Anonymous said...

That's really cool! It's funny looking at you with those other people.... boring...gray/black and white and then Kayla...PAZZAZ
LOL :o)

Anonymous said...

your the one and only kayla kayla