Friday, September 14, 2007

Wedding Journal: September 14, 2007

Clint and I have officially been engaged for three months now! Only 111 days until the big day. I can't wait! Out of the three months we have been engaged, Clint and I have only seen each other for twelve days. I haven't seen him in almost two months and I've been missing him SO bad this week! I can't wait until we can be together every single day!

Hannah showed me this video on Sunday and pretty much sums up how I've been feeling this week. Thanks, Hannah.

3 comments:

Emily Pitts said...

hey kayla, i met you one time last year at archivers, i was scrapping with heather, vivian and mary kay. i just saw your post on 2peas and decided to see how you were doing. i'd seen your great layout in ck recently and now i see you're engaged! congratulations to you and clint, that's so very cool!

we're having a crop at mary kay's new store in centennial next month, you should come!

emily

Anonymous said...

SOON you will be together all the time :) I can't wait for your wedding to get here :) I'm so happy for y'all.

Anonymous said...

That makes me cry everytime!