Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wedding Journal: September 25, 2007

Guess what?? Only 100 days to go! I can't believe it! I will be counting down the days from here. The big wedding task I am currently working on is the invitations. I am slowly working on designing them. After that, who knows how long they will take me to put together! But I can't wait to see them all put together.

Of course the big news this week is that Clint and I FINALLY decided on a couch. It only took use about two months! Leather or fabric? Suede or twill? Sand or Natural? Small or Grand? We decided to go with the classic Addin espresso leather sofa. We figure it will withstand children better than the sand suede PB Square Grand Couch.

Since bridal shower invites will be going out in the next week, I figured I should get my registries all set. I noticed that a bunch of the dishes on my Target registry were out of stock and discontinued. So I switched all of my dishes over to Pottery Barn.

While I was at it, I found some flatware that has a matching serving set that I liked much better than the original Target one I had picked out. I think this set is really mod and global and it will look awesome with my chargers and placemats.

The first bridal shower is only a month away and I can't wait to see all the pieces of my future home come together! Also a month away is a visit from my totally awesome maid of honor, Kim! And in one month my dress and veil will be arriving! I can't wait to try it on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I registered for those same PB dishes and they are my absolute faves! You will love them. Can't wait to see your invitation designs.

kristinbednarz said...

I want to get married again! LOVE the dishes! My best advice is buy 2 sets of your flatware. The plates, cups and dishes seem to last, but forks and spoons walk out the door somehow. Not sure why, but they do!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come up either!

It's going to be a blast! I know there's a million things we have to do but it will all be total fun! I am excited about seeing Colorado again.

Love ya,

MOH

Anonymous said...

I love all the things you have picked out. I esp love the two coffee table trunks and the silver ware. Yum!!

Katja

Gwen Lafleur said...

Ooh... I love dishes. And that flatware is so cool! How fun to get everything picked out and start getting set up!