Thursday, April 24, 2008

My 21st Birthday!

I just realized that I hadn't blogged any photos from my birthday! The night before my birthday, Clint and I sent to see the movie 21 which was totally appropriate since it was my 21st birthday! That same night, Clint threw my a surprise party at Carino's with all of our closest friends! Afterwards, they all came over to have cake and hang out at our house. Clint did a great job of putting it together!

On my birthday, Kim took me out to lunch and we finally sat down and designed her graduation announcements which turned out fabulous! I'm going to have to post all of the announcements I have done this year! For dinner, we went over to Clint's family's house. It was very special and it was so nice to actually spend a birthday with Clint (the first time in four years!).

Thanks to Kim for taking all the photos!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

megs said...

happy birthday!!! I love you. :)