Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank You 2008

I can't believe a year has already past! I want to thank all of my 2008 clients for letting me capture their personalities and relationships this year. I am still doing lots of graphic design work, but this year I expanded and started doing more photography which I have always loved. Here is a look back on this year with a shot from each of my sessions in 2008:

Kim: College Senior
Photobucket


Kelsey + Nathan: Engagement
Photobucket


Kelsey + Nathan: Wedding
Photobucket


Kim + Matt: Engagement
Photobucket


Ariana: Senior
Photobucket


Amy + Jared: Couple
Photobucket


Amy: Trash the Dress
Photobucket


Sarah: Senior Homecoming
Photobucket


Kothmann: Family
Photobucket


Kim: Bridal
Photobucket


Justin + Ashley: Engagement
Photobucket


Bezner: Family
Photobucket


I am now booking weddings and sessions for 2009 and 2010! Contact me soon to reserve your date. To view pricing, download my pricing booklets on the top right of the screen. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are incredible, especially the tire one! WOW!!! Wow!! WOW!!!