Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lots Coming Soon

Hi, blog readers! Sorry I haven't been able to post much lately. I was super busy this month with Christmas card orders and other big projects. I was also sick most of the month so I had no extra energy to edit and post photos. But I have lots of photos to get you caught up on! Here's a list of what's coming:

Kim's Lingerie Shower
Kim's Bridal Lunch
Kim's Wedding
Kensey's Lingerie Shower
Decorating Our Christmas Tree
December Stamp Club
Eminent Christmas Party
Christmas Lunch at the Mansion
Weekend in Ruidoso
Our First Christmas
Christmas at the Barker's
Christmas at the Schwisow's
Skeet Shooting in Colorado
New Year's Eve

Also, my new and improved website will be coming very soon! It has been in progress for several months and I am almost ready to launch it. Check back soon!

No comments: