Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Photography Pricing Booklets

I am so happy to finally present to you, my photography pricing booklets! My new website is still currently under development and will be coming soon. But until then, you can download my photography pricing booklets. Feel free to share these with friends and family that would be interested. The links to download these will be on the right sidebar or you can click the images below to view the pricing information. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a session or book your wedding with me. I am currently booking for 2009, so act quickly to reserve your date! I look forward to working with you.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your new pricing booklets. If you don't mind me asking... what company did you order them from? Your work is great!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.