Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kim's Bachelorette Party

Photobucket

Okay, so back to blogging my personal photos! I am still so behind. The Tuesday before Kim's wedding Kim and I and three of her other bridesmaids all went to dinner at one of nicest restaurants in town for her bachelorette party! It was so fun to get dressed up and go out with the ladies!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After a good dinner, we headed over to The Pottery which is a local pottery place where you can paint pottery. We had the whole place to ourselves and we each worked on several pieces. I only had time to paint one ornament (I am a perfectionist and very slow!) and Kim did two ornaments and a cross in the same amount of time! We had so much fun and we enjoyed getting to spoil Kim before she got married!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: