Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kothmann: Family

Photobucket

Not only is this family totally gorgeous and photogenic, but they are one of the sweetest families I know! I was so excited to take their family photos! They have a gorgeous home that they recently renovated, so they opted to take their photos around their home where they are most comfortable. We took several formal portraits, like my favorite below, but the rest of these are my favorite candid shots from the session. I had so many favorites and that I had a hard time narrowing them down, so here's a whole bunch! Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we shot in several locations outside, we headed into Kyle and Melissa's bedroom and all the kids piled onto the bed. I love these because they looked so natural hanging out on their parent's bed!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I took photos of each of the kids in their bedrooms. Katherine and I had a little too much fun in her adorable bedroom and bathroom!

Photobucket

I love this series of Kyle and Melissa! I couldn't pick just one favorite! I love all of them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

But if I had to pick, I think this would be my favorite:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you so much, Kothmann family! I had a great time taking your photos!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Great work, Kayla!

Mary Marantz said...

oh these are awesome! what a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

These are so totally ridiculously good!!

Stacy Cross said...

These are so bright and gorgeous and wonderful!! Well done!