Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Amy: Trash the Dress

Photobucket

After Amy and Jared's session, Amy went and put on her one year old wedding dress and we headed back out downtown to capture some shots of Amy looking gorgeous! Here are my favorites.

Photobucket


This shot is awesome! We went back to shoot at a spot and this worker was out taking a smoke break and we begged him to stay for a photo. It's really different, but I love the contrast!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amy's one request is that we take some photos of her on the train tracks! I was thrilled! She totally rocked it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this next series. I couldn't pick just one! She looks fabulous in all of them!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Jared hopped up for a couple shots!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amy, you did an AWESOME job! Thank you for being up for anything...even laying on the nasty train tracks! I had so much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla, these photos turned out wonderful! I am soooo happy with them. Amy and Jared are two great kids and you were able to catch their uniqueness in these photos. Thanks so much for all the time you have spent on this project. God has truly given you a great talent!
Susan Hanson
(Amy's Mom and Jared's Mother-in-Love)

cristy cross said...

Hey these are gorgeous. Your pictures, and the bride. I saw you do stampin' up. I used to do it too, then I couldn't find time to do it anymore. I still have all of my stamps and I now use them for packaging clients pictures. How do you find time to do that and photography? Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

How fun and what a great idea, doing these pictures after the fact. That makes me want to go put mine on!!!! Great pictures Kayla!

Unknown said...

Kayla, I love your work. God's blessings are indeed shining through your images.
~eRic