Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kim: Bridal

Photobucket

Wow! I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted! I have so much to post and catch up on, and it's all because of this gorgeous girl!! I am so excited to say that I successfully helped marry off my sister-in-law, Kim this past Saturday! It was a beautiful wedding and Kim couldn't have looked more beautiful. I am so excited to see the photos taken by the awesome, Shan Renee, but until then, here are the Kim's bridals that I took one month ago. Hair, make-up and flowers also done by myself. Check back soon! I have lots more to share!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

BHGreene said...

Beautiful! She looks radiant.

Anonymous said...

Nice shoot. Great use of light.

Stacy Cross said...

These are STUNNING. I love the indoor shots!