Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sarah: Senior Homecoming

Photobucket

A couple weeks ago, Sarah and her mom asked if I would be willing to take some photos of Sarah in her homecoming dress. I was so excited because Sarah was on the homecoming court and we all knew she would be the homecoming queen! Sarah is not only a model student, but a gorgeous young women of God that is truly an amazing role model to all girls her age of how to live and lead a Godly lifestyle. I am so happy that I was able to document this special day for her!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

ConnieC said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog...it had to be something stamping or scrapbook related.

As soon as I saw this post, I knew you lived in TX. That is the only place I have ever seen "mums" like that. I lived in TX for a 2 years in the early 90's while I was in high school. And where I came from no one had ever seen a mum like that. That's one regret that I have about TX, I never got a mum the size of Texas.

Beautiful photos. I love seeing your work.

Laura said...

She has gorgeous eyes.