Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kim's August Bridal Shower

Photobucket

I was so excited to be a hostess for Kim's first bridal shower. I helped with the invitations, decorations and putting the theme together. We had the shower at Melissa's beautiful French inspired home which made it so romantic! It turned out so beautiful!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I created a "blessing tree" with coordinating cards for all the guests to write a blessing to Kim and hang it on the tree.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kim with five of her six bridesmaids:

Photobucket
Photobucket

And us together! Yay!

Photobucket

And check out Kim's adorable hostess gifts! She gave us each a set of earrings that matched our personality. I love mine!

Photobucket

I'm so happy for you, Kim!

No comments: