Monday, June 09, 2008

Nathan & Kelsey: Engagement

I have known Kelsey and Nathan for over four years and for all four years, they have always loved each other and knew one day that they would get married. I am so, so excited to be a part of Kelsey and Nathan's special day. Kelsey is the third of four sisters to be getting married and I have been able to participate in all three weddings! I am super excited to be shooting their wedding which will take place only blocks from where these photos were taken in downtown Denver.

This shoot was so much fun! It poured rain that whole morning and Kelsey and I were both a little bit worried. But the skies cleared and it made for a perfect day! We started our session at the Denver 16th Street Mall which we walked all the way up, came back down by the Denver Center for Performing Arts where we took several shots and then crossed the street and took several photos inside the TOTALLY AWESOME Curtis Hotel and made several more stops before finally finding our parking lot.

I got honked at my several RTD buses, almost got run over by a taxi and obtained a large blister (which is still healing), all of this was very entertaining and made for a super fun time. Kelsey, the best shoe saleswomen Nordstrom has, and Nathan, future Denver firefighter, are both so photogenic and natural around each other which made it so easy to photograph them. I had an awesome time.

Kelsey and Nathan, I'll see you again in August! I can't wait! Here is the sneak peek of my favorites out of the over 500 photos I snapped. I hope it was worth the wait!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Beautiful shots, Kayla! I love them!! :)