Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ask Kayla

Hey to all my blog readers! Thanks so much for stopping by! I thought it would be fun if we had a little Kayla Q&A! I love it when other bloggers do this because I always have questions for them and I love to read all the answers.

So, leave me a comment on this post and ask me any question you want related to anything about me or anything that I do and I will answer all the questions within a couple days. I'll try to include pictures too so this will be a visual question and answer section! Thanks!

Photobucket

10 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Hey Kayla!

What is your favorite art peice you've created?

April F said...

Hey Kayla!!

I am thinking about getting a new printer, I love to scrapbook, make cards, and invitations and stuff, but I am still using an HP all in one printer from high school, like 7 years ago (wow I am getting old). And with your line of work you must use a great printer...so what is your suggestion??!!

Anonymous said...

what is your inspiration to create? is it a color, a shape, a mood? just curious ... your talents span a range of things, so i'm just curious!

lisa frith

megs said...

when are you going to buy couch number three and come see me? :) love you babe, oh and i'm about to watch calamity jane

megs said...

one more thing... how did you get the name spink studio?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla,

What did you make your husband for dinner tonight?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that singular model. The prices as regards the boots were about 310 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

mens shoes secret compartment heel
houston aeros garment bag

Anonymous said...

What's up to every , since I am in fact keen of reading this blog's post to be updated daily.
It consists of pleasant data.

Also visit my website pure garcinia cambogia