Friday, June 06, 2008

Etsy Grand Opening Party & THE WINNER

Thank you so much for all of those that entered my Etsy grand opening drawing! Special thanks goes to my brother, Josh, who is not working this week, so he cut and folded all of the entries for me to draw a winner.

Photobucket

And the winner is...

Photobucket

Congrats, Cindy! Email me at info @ spinkstudio . com with the name/phrase you would like on your cards and with your shipping address and I will get those out to you.

To celebrate the grand opening of my shop, Clint and the band threw a post-opening party for me on Monday night. Here's a couple photos of the toast! They're so funny!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And thank you to all those that ordered from my store! I had a great first week and have shipped out several orders. Check the store often for new products!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that toast pic is hilarious. def a thankyou, NO WE THANKYOU! and here's to you you buyer of lots of etsy you!