Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What Do You Do On Friday Night?

So how do you spend your Friday night? Two Fridays ago, I was so happy that I was able to make it to Midland in time to see Clint and his band Lifted play. It had been over two years since I had seen them play and they did an awesome job! Kim has such an amazing voice and Clint, Tommy and Nathan are all very musically talented. They played for about 200 teenagers at a youth rally and God really touched them. They had a alter call near the end for teenagers to pray to receive boldness to go into their schools and be a witness for Christ. I got to pray with several girls and I could tell that God had really touched them. It was such a great night. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my Friday night. Many girls may age go out and party on Friday night and do all kinds of crazy things that I don't even want to think about! Why would I want to go get totally stoned and feel horrible the next day when I could be an influence and encouragement in someone else's life instead? That's how I'd spend my Friday night.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was 200 people not 150. Love you so much.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, and great photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Sounds like you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

So awesome Kayla...STeve and I used to do a lot more of that and they are some of the most amazing times we have spent!