Thursday, November 03, 2005

"Faith" in Creating Keepsakes Dec. 2005

I just wanted to post this on my blog because I'm so excited and I wanted you to see! One of my most favorite pages from my Hall of Fame entry was published in the Creating Keepsakes December 2005 issue.

I originally submitted it for a different article, but one of the editors wanted it immediately for the Computer Tips and Tricks section. I have a whole page in the magazine with my scrapbook page and the directions on how I did curved text, watermark text and my own background paper on the top and bottom. The magazine is on sale now at Barnes and Noble and this page is on page 66 if you want to go check out my cute boyfriend Clint! This page is about all the things he has taught me in our many months of dating.
Journaling reads:
Faith. Over all our months of dating, the single most important thing you have taught me is to have faith. Not only faith in God, but faith in myself. Faith, not just to dream and set goals, but to know deep in my heart that I will fulfill things I never fathomed possible. You have a sincere faith in everything you are doing and where God is leading you everyday. Because you have faith in yourself, you can obtain anything you desire. You will go places and do incredible things because you already believe you can. You have taught me to never discourage or give-up in anything, but to hold strong to my faith. Because of you, I have set my goals higher and I know I will achieve them. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am the first to post on this. CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!!