Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Torture is Over!

So I finally finished my drawing class just a week before Thanksgiving! Yeah! My least favorite class so far. I do feel like I learned a lot and the little drawing skills I had have definitly improved. I just got back the two drawings I did as final projects and I wanted to share them with you! Somehow my teacher was nice enough to give me an A in this class and I can keep my 4.0 GPA. I do have to say that even though I didn't enjoy all the projects, I did try my hardest and that's what counts. This class just went to prove that I will definitly not be going into animation! I'll let some of the other students in my class have that job.

My final projects:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome work! Congrats on maintaining the 4.0!

Anonymous said...

WOW Kayla!!! those drawings are beautiful!!! Congrats on your spectacular GPA!!

Katja