Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back On The Fridge

So for the past couple weeks I've been taking a drawing class for school. And let me just say that drawing is not my strong point! I have never been a big drawer so I'm learning a lot as I take this class. We've drawn still lifes, faces, people, all sorts of things. We finally moved into drawing with color! Yeah! So yesterday we had to bring in a product out of a magazine to draw. I picked a Luna bar out of Organic Style since it seemed easy enough. I used markers and colored pencils to draw it larger than life and I think everyone was surprised at how it came out! Even myself!! My teacher thought it looked amazing. What can I say?? I think in color! I brought it home and showed my family and Mercy couldn't believe that I drew it. My mom was so impressed she grabbed it and hung it on the fridge next to my little sisters' drawings. Now, ten years later, my artwork has made it back to the fridge!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog from Two Peas and I live in Colorado too!! I just want to say hi to a local Pea. Also, it's weird you know someone named Mercy. I have never met anyone with the same name!!

Take care, Mercy

Anonymous said...

I love it!!IT'S A MASTER PIECE

Anonymous said...

I love it!!IT'S A MASTER PIECE

Anonymous said...

I love it!!IT'S A MASTER PIECE