Friday, November 09, 2007

Wedding Journal: November 9, 2007

Okay, here it is! The long awaiting wedding invitation! It took about six weeks to design, print and assemble 188 of these! But I love the results! It sounds like everyone has received their invite, so I figured I would post some photos for everyone to see. I can't believe the wedding is only seven weeks away! I still have a lot of projects. I am working on Clint and I's slideshow and that has been so fun. We have years of memories. More fun stuff to come later!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my goodness those are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Kayla I am totally impressed with how these turned out. Wow...you and Clint are so cute in that photo too...love that pose. I can't believe the wedding is this close now. ;-)

Mel said...

The invitations are beautiful! In fact I've been showing them off to friends. Good work! See you soon.

Gwen Lafleur said...

Wow, these turned out awesome Kayla! I love them!