Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Season Is Over

The Christmas season finally ending for my family this morning. Due to two major blizzards less than a week apart that shut down all of Denver delaying Christmas for almost everyone, we finally got our last Christmas package from FedEx. But in the next couple hours, it will be snowing yet again! No more please! We had our really white Christmas, that is enough! I'm ready for some 80 degree weather. Anyway I thought I'd share some of the presents I made this Christmas! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla,

We sure enjoyed your nice Christmas letter. Nice job.

I lost all of my email addresses early in 2006 and no longer have your mom's email address. Could you please send it to me? Thank you.

Good luck with all your endeavors.

Love, Julie and Bret Bellitt

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the BARKERS!

We are the recipients of those cool gifts!!!!

:)

KIM