Monday, January 15, 2007

"Love Is..." In February Creating Keepsakes

I almost forgot to share my latest published scrapbook page. This was one of my favorite pages that I did for Hall of Fame last year. Even though I didn't get "a call," I'm still glad one of the pages got published. I've been working on this year's Hall of Fame entry off and on for the past two weeks. And the cool thing is that I'm doing it all digital this year! No paper, it's all about the power of Photoshop. I'm not anticipating anything. I'm mostly enjoying creating some cool works of art for myself. So if I'm not one of those special 25 who get "the call," I'll have to share my pages with you. Here's my page in the 2007 February Creating Keepsakes!
Well, since I'm already on the topic of Hall of Fame, I found these photos of my entry last year...and a photo of me looking totally exhausted at about 6:30am after pulling a "I have to get my Hall of Fame entry ready to mail tomorrow" all nighter! I loved all of my pages individually, but as a whole, I think my entry really stunk! I still enjoyed it though! Hopefully this year will be different! Click on any of the photos to see larger.

No comments: