Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Three Years and Counting...

I'm am so very excited to say that as of today, Clint and I have now been dating for three years!! Wow! It's so unbelievable! It just comes to show how three years can fly by so fast! Our relationship has grown so much this past year and I know it will continue to. We have had a lot of life changes this past year including college, jobs, cars and weddings. It has been a great year and I am so grateful that God has kept our relationship so strong while living 700 miles from each other these past 2 1/2 years.

I wanted to share a scrapbook page that I did awhile back commemorating our first date which was Clint's Senior Homecoming. That day doesn't seem so long ago, yet three years have past. It's so hard to believe that within the next couple months, we'll both be graduating from college. I love you, Clint! Thanks for being an amazing boyfriend!

If you click on the page, you should be able to read it.



1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Kayla,
That's a cool page. I couldn't read the "story of the mum." I'm guessing that's what you thought would be readable. Maybe I just need a larger screen or super eyes!
Blessings,
Melody